Friday, March 20, 2009

Thank You From Rebuilding Together Savannah

Sup DM! I just got a forward from our former DM pres, Diana! She was given the following message:

Rebuilding Together Savannah's Board and all who have seen the brochure are really tickled with the content and the design. We use it for all our information/public relations opportunities and are very grateful for the efforts of you and the design group who worked with us on that.
I would like to be able to provide for any who would like a copy or copies for portfolio purposes. Please tell me how many and where and when to deliver. Or send me a list of snail mail addresses and I will send to each and all who need one.
Again, our thanks for a brochure that meets your expectations and ours for effectiveness, quality, and design!. Thanks.
Ellen


So here's a big thanks to DM members Amie and Jenni on doin a job well done ^_^

Raphyel M. Jordan
DM Pres

No comments: