Sunday, July 27, 2008

Summer Task #3 -- Advertise!

Hey Guys,

I've decided to go ahead and propose the third official Design Matters Summer Task. This is one that my friends and I used to do a long time ago for fun way back when we were first taking an interest in digital art.

I would like everyone to make a magazine
advertisement.

Well, what are the stipulations, you ask? None, really. Like all of the other summer tasks, this is very open ended. This is not a magazine layout or a spread. This is a one page ad for a product, service, business, etc. Thumb through any magazine that's close to you to draw inspiration. You can advertise anything you want and design in any style that you'd like to.











I'm going to go ahead and give everyone more time to complete this one since the last task had such a low turnout (more than likely due to the time frame). I'll go ahead and make submissions due on August 9th. That give you 12 days, not counting today. If you feel like you could do more during that time, by all means, do more than one. Or if you didn't already submit one, go ahead and submit a website design for the 2nd summer task.

Unfortunately, this will be the last summer task because school will resume shortly after this project's completion.

Good luck everyone, and I hope to see some ads from everyone in the next 2 weeks

- Chris

No comments: