Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Outdoors Arts Festival status



Greeting/post cards: It turns out I have been using the wrong
term concerning this subject. I always called this our greeting cards post
cards in emails and in discussions, We are making greeting cards for the festival! My bad! (if you don't know what I'm talking about, then disregard the info in bold)

Don't freak out though for those who made your works in greeting card format! This isn't a huge alteration. Actually, it might even be easier. Mrs. Horne did greeting cards, and they were printed on 8.5 x 11 matte paper and folded it in half with the logo ...why don't I just
send an example? We're all visual folk, and I think if I talk too much
I'll just confuse everyone. CHECK attachment above.

Here's an update on our status:

Stickers:Diana has printed out 100 stickers for us saturday. Yay!

Business cards: since most of us are really putting a lot of concentration on the post/greeting cards, Mrs. Horne took the liberty of doing the business cards for us. They look really great! So give a big thanks to her everyone.

Think that about does it. Look forward to seeing you good peeps on saturday. Till then, happy designing!!!

Raphyel M. Jordan

No comments: